Join our team
Your career at SwisslinxSince 1999 Swisslinx has established a reputation for the delivery of outstanding recruitment services to candidates and clients in Europe, the Middle East and Asia. Our business has grown organically since its inception, fuelled by industry referrals and our commitment to working with the highest standards and ethics. Our discreet and consultative approach and reputation for solid delivery has led to the company’s local and international development.
Today Swisslinx remains an independent, multinational team of over fifty professionals. We actively foster a positive working environment where we encourage the professional and personal development of each member of our team. We value the well-being of our employees and strive to enhance the experience of everyone who works with us.
Hiring the right internal employees is at the heart of our business strategy. We understand that finding and retaining talented people is critical to the development and success of our business. Building on our current teams across two continents, we strive to attract intelligent, creative and motivated people with relevant academic or professional experience and the drive to succeed. All new employees (regardless of experience) are provided with a full bespoke induction and training programme.
Rewards and benefitsWe strive to attract and hire individuals with a flair and passion for working with people and the ambition and drive to exceed performance expectations. We reward achievement with competitive compensation scheme, including base salary, commision scheme, quartely and annual bonus trigger schemes and try to offer the best opportunities for development and remuneration in the market. According to location we offer various relevant local benefits.
- Employees are incentivised to join special sales trips to a range of international destinations, which have previously included Dubai and Germany.
- Trips are open to all team members, not only sales, but to those that have made a significant contribution to their role and the business. Those who attend enjoy an all-expenses paid trip which is great fun and excellent for team building.
- Regular team social events – aperos/lunches/dinners
- Annual team weekend in the mountains - Davos/Klosters/Zermatt
- Opportunity to work / visit other international office locations
Internal open positions