Client's sector: Banking & Financial services
Skills: real estate
Required languages: English
On behalf of our client, a successful investment company, Swisslinx Middle East is currently seeking a Head of Real Estate for their team in Abu Dhabi.
In this role as Head of Real Estate, you will be reporting directly to the CEO, with the objective of setting up a new department covering real estate.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Setting up real estate department from scratch (there is NO existing portfolio currently)
• Full responsibility for all real estate strategies, focusing on Abu Dhabi
• Controlling all activities related to leasing, facilities management and asset management
• Creating and negotiating contracts
To be considered for this role you should possess the following requirements:
• Excellent communication skills in English, Arabic of advantage
• 10+ years relevant experience real estate development
• Proven track record in closing real estate deals
• Good level of experience in leasing transactions
• Must have UAE experience, ideally focusing on Abu Dhabi
• MRICS qualified a plus
• Bachelor’s Degree or Masters preferred, but proven record in real estate development paramount
Our client offers an excellent work environment within an international team. If you hold the relevant experience and skills and would like more information on this challenging and exciting role, we would like to hear from you.
Contact person: Irina Oprea
My Jobs list is empty.
Use the button to add jobs to the list and apply for all of them at once.