Client's sector: Commodities & Shipping
Skills: credit analysis, metals knowledge, credit risk
Required languages: English, Mandarin
Our client is a physical trading company.
On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is seeking an experienced Credit Analyst to join their Singapore team.
- Managing all counterparties within the defined portfolio
- Credit reviews and assignment of credit rating/management of risks as needed
- External relationship management with counterparties and financial institutions
- Actively support trading desks in credit and structuring issues
- Project involvement in supporting the credit department
- Strong knowledge of the Metals market, a must have requirement
- 3 – 5 years of experience in similar credit analytical positions, from a trading firm, producer or bank
- Fluent Mandarin communications in both written and verbal is crucial due to frequent liaison with Chinese counterparties
- Fluent English
- A good educational background and a desire to become the specialist in the team
Contact person: Castiella Yeong
My Jobs list is empty.
Use the button to add jobs to the list and apply for all of them at once.