Client's sector: Banking & Financial services
Skills: Trade Finance
Required languages: English
On behalf of our client, an international bank in the DIFC, Swisslinx is currently seeking a Trade Finance Relationship Manager.
Our client is a well-established and growing international bank in the DIFC Dubai with an excellent track record and outstanding reputation in the market. To further develop their trade finance desk, they are looking for an experienced Trade Finance professional to join their existing team in the DIFC.
Reporting into the Regional Head and working closely with the relevant departments in the head quarter, your role will include but not be limited to further develop the existing portfolio, structure GCC transactions, assess and administer e new credit applications, controlling all aspects of a complete lifecycle of each transaction.
Our client is looking for candidates who can demonstrate the following:
- University degree or equivalent education
- 5-7 years professional experience in the trade finance, structured commodity, oil financing
- Out of which at least 3 years in a client facing role (account management / client management)
- Track record / experience with commodities and oil financing
- Relevant professional network in the GCC / MENAT region
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English.
- Currently based, or previously worked in the GCC of preference. Candidates based in Europe will be also considered.
To round off your profile, you should be a natural networker and sales person with attention to detail as well as excellent analytical and administrative skills.
Our client is offering competitive remuneration, a multinational and stable professional environment as well as room for long-term career development.
Please note that only candidates who can demonstrate the above mentioned experience and track record can be considered for this role. If your experience does not match for this particular vacancy but you are interested in similar roles, please visit our website and upload your CV to our database.
Contact person: Brendan Kydd
My Jobs list is empty.
Use the button to add jobs to the list and apply for all of them at once.