Client's sector: Commodities & Shipping
Skills: Accounting, Banking, Derivatives
Required languages: English
Industries: Finance, Commodities
About our client:
Our client is an physical trading company.
On behalf of our client Swisslinx is seeking a Product Controller to join their team Zug.
- Conduct regular PnL and position reporting and commentary
- Responsible for various pricing checks and monthly reporting
- In charge of developing the PnL reporting process
- Conduct monthly and ad hoc variance analysis, link point between accounting, risk and the trading desks
- Participate in risk management projects and reporting as needed
- Work closely within the wider accounting team and assist with quarterly and annual closing
- Solid education in finance, accounting, controlling. Accounting qualifications a bonus.
- Minimum of 4 years relevant experience within a banking or commodities background in a similar function
- Experience in risk management of advantage
- Very good knowledge of derivative instruments (including options), ability to act as subject matter expert in the team
- Wider background in trade accounting, under Swiss GAAP or IFRS
- Fluent English, fluent German is a nice to have
What’s on offer:
Our client is an internationally established commodities company. It is a place where your hard-work will be rewarded and where you will find opportunities to grow.
For further information, do not hesitate to contact
Nadja Espey, Senior Researcher: +41 (0)58 268 1030
Contact person: Nadja Espey
My Jobs list is empty.
Use the button to add jobs to the list and apply for all of them at once.