Client's sector: Commodities & Shipping
Skills: Russian, Financial Analysis
Required languages: English, Russian
Industries: Finance, Commodities
About our client:
Our client is one of the biggest metals trading companies worldwide.
On behalf of our client Swisslinx is seeking Financial Analyst to join their team Gibraltar.
- You will be developing and maintaining our client’s sales efficiency analysis and the sales risk analysis
- You will be responsible for the margin analysis and you will be comparing the global margins
- You will conduct cost and sales analysis and you will be in charge of the overall financial analysis
- You will forecast the premiums for the company’s investment projects assessments
- You will manage and monitor the financial risks and credit limits
- You should maintain good relationships with internal and external stake holders (e.g. insurance companies) to ensure your personal and the company’s success
- You have a University degree in economics, finance or commerce
- You gained at least 2 years of relevant professional experience in a manufacturing, banking or B2B environment
- You have strong analytical abilities and are very familiar with financial modeling
- You feel comfortable working with MS Excel (pivot tables, complicated formulas) and VBA programming
- You are fluent in English and Russian
What’s on offer:
Our client is a start-up company in the field of metals. It is a place where your hard-work will be rewarded and where you will find opportunities to grow.
Contact person: Nadja Espey
My Jobs list is empty.
Use the button to add jobs to the list and apply for all of them at once.